- 2 in 1 design allows seated leg press and prone hack squat in one machine
- Direct belt linkage weight load for precise resistance
- Commercial grade linear wheels for smooth travel
- Dual foot plates for muscle isolation
- Maximum weight: 800 lbs / 363 kgs
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
The TuffStuff Evolution Horizontal Leg Press / Hack Squat (CLH-300) is a dual-purpose machine that’s great for a variety of lower body exercises that will lead users down a path to strong, sculpted leg muscles.
From the horizontal leg press position, simply drop the back pad flat to create a prone hack squat position, and use the shoulder pads and handles for upper body stability during reps. Another benefit of the Evolution leg press / hack squat is the dual high and low foot plates which allow for a variety of foot positioning and muscle targeting.
The platinum sparkle powder coat finish with nickel-plated support rails give TuffStuff equipment an aesthetic that will look great in any health club, apartment complex, or light commercial training facility.