- Space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Includes smith press attachment (CXT-225)
- (15) Smith press bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded exercises
- (3) separate cable stations
- Fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles
- Fixed Lat and Low Row stations
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack
- Wide base of the frame is easily accessible for rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls
- Two (150 lbs.) weight stacks (optional: 200 lbs available)
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes an upgraded Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225). The CXT-225 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
The CXT-225 Smith Press attachment is an optional add-on to the Evolution CXT-200, which bolts onto the frame structure and base (MSRP: $1,599). Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches and safety stops allow heavy plate loaded barbell exercises to be performed safely. Additionally, the CXT225 press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups, and to allow unrestricted use of the cable stations. Check out the benefits of a Smith Machine from TuffStuff customer, Aaron Marino.