- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
TuffStuff’s Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700) is a commercially rated heavyweight machine manufactured with industrial components and modern elements to compliment any gym or fitness studio setting. The MFT-2700 features dual 200lbs. steel weight stacks and a heavyweight 11-gauge steel frame. Highly adjustable, the extension arms offer 150º (14 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. With rotating swivel pulley brackets, the MFT-2700 provides 360º of unrestricted vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance trajectories.
The Dual Stack Functional Trainer includes a main frame footprint less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.