- Custom convex footplate for neutral ankle and knee alignment
- Adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat carriage
- High-density commercial padding and naugahyde
- Solid steel 200 lbs. weight stack with low friction sleeves
- 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance
- Freedom to use as an individual station, or with two or more Apollo stations
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
For over two decades, TuffStuff’s Apollo Series has set the industry standard against which all other multi-stack gym systems have been measured. The Apollo Leg Press Station (AP-71LP) continues this legacy with an adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat carriage and custom convex footplate that provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercise. The Apollo Leg Press features a modular design with freedom to create a stand alone station, or 2-weight stack, 3-weight stack, or even 4-weight stack combinations and configurations.
The TuffStuff Apollo Leg Press Station (AP-71LP) is a sleek, commercial-grade leg machine that may serve as a stand-alone individual station, or work in conjunction with two or more Apollo stations. The Apollo Leg Press features an adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat carriage, custom convex footplate, and 200 lbs. steel weight stack with a 2:1 ratio (providing 400 lbs. of weight resistance). The entire Apollo series is ideal for outfitting any light commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or high end home gym.