NEW UPDATES TO THE CLS ‘23 INCLUDE:
- Improved safety lock for smoother gliding and easier assembly
- New and improved ergonomic locking pop pin for backrest and footplate adjustment
- Wider foot platform (previously 25” x 25”, now 25” x 30” allowing for wider squat positioning of feet
- Angled weight horns for improved balance and weight distribution, allowing for a smoother movement
- New safety peg with 3 positions on the center column to allow user to set safety stop
The sled is driven by nylon bearing wheels that provide an ultra-smooth and quiet ride. The carriage holds 8 wheels that hug the solid steel guide rods preventing lateral movement and providing a precise smooth motion from top to bottom.
The seat and adjustable back pad, along with the adjustable angle footplate and hand grips, lock the user into the perfect position to perform the exercise, alleviating stress on the lower back.
The design of the carriage and seat section allow for a leg sled that is significantly more compact than any other in its class. An adjustable and removeable foot tube is also included for calf raise exercises, that can also be stowed underneath the footplate when not in use.
TRUE WEIGHT LIFTED:
The angle of the rails on the Compact Leg Sled is 28.5 degrees. Multiply the total weight by .48 to get the effective amount being lifted.
So for every 100 lbs of weight plates, you will be lifting 48 lbs.
Foot plate measures 25″ x 30”, widening at the top to allow for a wider foot placement.
User Height Settings: Measure in a seated position with legs straight, from your hip to your heel.
Tallest setting: 44in
Middle setting: 39.5in
Shorted setting: 33in