When the design is done right, you don’t have to choose between aesthetics and functionality. These wall bars can seamlessly fit into any interior thanks to a well thought through contrasting mix of matte steel with beech wood. No need to hide it in the garage.
The BenchK wall bars fit perfectly into a modern home, but also comply with EU safety standards for professional gymnastic equipment. They are certified for usage in public institutions, including professional gyms, armed forces training centers, hotels, schools, hospitals, and many others.
Space saving multipurpose piece of equipment in an innovative and elegant design. It will come in handy for body weight training of all kinds, whether it’s strength, endurance, mobility, or stretching.
Adjustable steel 6-grip pull-up bar, that can be used as a barbell holder, dip bar with back support, workout bench
The pull-up bar has felt lined hooks to prevent marking the wooden rungs. Thanks to its removable construction, the pull up bar can be positioned on different rungs and adjusted to the height of the user. The pull up bar has six non-slip handles, which allows for a wide range of pull-ups, as well as the core, back and shoulder conditioning exercises.
When rotated by 90 degrees, it can be used as a barbell holder.
The dip bar station armrests and back support are made of integral polyurethane foam. This guarantees their durability, ease of cleaning and modern look.
Both dip bar and pull-up bar can be adjusted to the user’s height or completely removed, if needed.
Reversible bench with additional seat and four leg support rollers. The back support, additional seat and leg support rollers are made entirely from polyurethane (PU) without the use of synthetic leather or foam. The bench allows for a variety of abdominal exercises, barbell press variations or dumbbell exercises.
• The set includes: wall bars (gymnastic ladder), an adjustable steel 6-grip pull-up bar, that can be used as a barbell holder, a dip bar with back support, a workout bench
• Maximum user weight: 150 kg (330 lbs)
• Maximum barbell weight: 200kg (440 lbs)
• Width: 67 cm (26 3⁄8″)
• Height: 240 cm (94 ½″)
• Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
• Minimum installation height: 250 cm (98 ½″)
• NOTE: if you are planning to use a pull-up bar, you will need to have at least 20-25 cm (7 7⁄8″ – 9 7⁄8″) between the ceiling and the top of the pull-up bar to make sure your head doesn’t hit the ceiling when doing pull-ups. Please take this into account before the installation. (BenchK offers wall bars of different heights so that you can choose what suits you best).
• Material: steel, solid beech wood
• Colour: white matt
• Steel profiles: 40 x 50 mm (1½″ x 2″) and are 2mm (¾”) thick, powder coated.
• Cuts and holes are made by laser cutter, which guarantees precision and ideal shape.
• 9 oval beech wood rungs
• Wooden rungs hand oiled with German organic linen-based oil, which is approved for contact with food.
• Warranty for steel elements: 10 years
Warranty for other elements: 2 years
• Mounting method: to the wall
• Includes assembly kit.
Does not include wall mounting screws and plugs, as their type depend on the type of wall.
• In case of the installation of BenchK 7 Series to the wall made of concrete, solid bricks, solid silicate brick, please check the BenchK PS12 (min. wall thickness 12cm / 4.8in).
In case of the stud wall construction choose BenchK WHW+S8.
• Complies with PN-EN 12346:2001, PN-EN 913:2019-03 norms for professional gymnastic equipment.
• Made in Poland.