When the design is done right, you don’t have to choose between aesthetics and functionality. These wall bars can seamlessly fit into any interior thanks to a well-thought contrasting mix of matte steel with beech wood. No need to hide it in the garage.
The BenchK wall bars fit perfectly into a modern home, but also comply with EU safety standards for professional gymnastic equipment. They are certified for usage in public institutions, including professional gyms, armed forces training centers, hotels, schools, hospitals, and many others.
This space saving multipurpose piece of equipment will come in handy for body weight training of all kinds, whether it’s strength, mobility, conditioning, spine flexion and extension, or stretching.
Adjustable wooden pull-up bar
Thanks to the pull up bar’s removable construction, it can be positioned at different rungs and adjusted to the user height.
With the pull-up bar you can perform a wide range of core, back and shoulder conditioning exercises.
Also, it allows doing spine stretches, mobility and resistance training, when straps or resistance bands are attached to it.
To make the most of it, pair it with a BenchK desk top (not included), to create either a sitting or standing work desk and save even more space in your living area.
• The set includes: wall bars (gymnastic ladder), an adjustable wooden pull-up bar
• Wall bar’s maximum user weight: 150 kg (330 lbs)
• Wooden pull-up bar’s maximum user weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
• Wall bar’s width: 67 cm (26 3⁄8″)
• Pull-up bar’s width: 56 cm (22 ⅛ ″)
• Height: 230 cm (90 1⁄2″)
• Weight: 24 kg (53 lbs)
• Minimum installation height: 240 cm (94 ½″)
• Material: steel, solid beech wood, beech plywood
• Colour: black matt
• Steel profiles: 40 x 50 mm (1½″ x 2″) and are 2mm (¾”) thick, powder coated.
• Cuts and holes are made by laser cutter, which guarantees precision and ideal shape.
• 8 oval beech wood rungs
• Wooden elements hand oiled with German organic linen-based oil, which is approved for contact with food.
• Warranty for metal elements: 10 years
• Warranty for other elements: 2 years
• Mounting method: to the wall
• Includes assembly kit.
Does not include wall mounting screws and plugs, as their type depend on the type of wall.
• In case of the installation of BenchK 2 Series to the wall made of concrete, solid bricks, solid silicate brick, please check the BenchK PS8 (min. wall thickness 12cm / 4.8in).
In case of the stud wall construction choose BenchK WHB+S8.
• Complies with PN-EN 12346:2001, PN-EN 913:2019-03 norms for professional gymnastic equipment.
• Made in Poland.